- Create filings using powerful desktop software that saves files locally on your computer or network
- The interface is simple to use with easy data entry, on-screen highlighting to help identify required fields and tools to automatically look up information from the SEC
- Import data from previous N-MFP, N-MFP1 or N-MFP2 filings or from CSV produced by Excel, databases and other management systems
- Validate for compliance with EDGAR and proof to check your filing for accuracy
- File securely to the EDGAR System with tools to collect acceptance messages
- Support for Forms N-MFP2 and N-MFP2/A as well as backward compatibility for Forms N-MFP, N-MFP/A, N-MFP1 and N-MFP1/A
Industry-Leading Customer Service
- Call Monday-Friday, 9-6 Eastern for immediate help from one of our experts
- Partner with a development team that truly listens to and addresses the needs of clients with monthly updates to improve tools, add new features, and correct issues
- Monthly updates with additional updates to correspond to new releases of the EDGAR System
- Emergency 24/7 support offered as a service
GoMFP is a subscription software package. All software runs on the Windows operating system and requires Internet access during installation, updates, upon running and when filing to the EDGAR system.
Software can be run on a local computer or from a network location. It can also be installed on a terminal server.