- The simple form interface has easy data entry and on-screen highlighting to help identify required fields
- Adding and editing DRPs and other information is fast and easy
- Import data from previous MA filings and from CSV for certain repetitive items
- Validate for compliance with EDGAR and proof to check your filing for accuracy
- File securely to the EDGAR System with tools to collect acceptance messages
- Support for Forms MA, MA/A, MA-A, MA-I and MA-I/A
Industry-Leading Customer Service
- Call Monday-Friday, 9-6 Eastern for immediate help from one of our experts
- Partner with a development team that truly listens to and addresses the needs of clients with monthly updates to improve tools, add new features, and correct issues
- Monthly updates with additional updates to correspond to new releases of the EDGAR System
- Emergency 24/7 support offered as a service
GoMA is a subscription software package. All software runs on the Windows operating system and requires Internet access during installation, updates, upon running and when filing to the EDGAR system.
Software can be run on a local computer or from a network location. It can also be installed on a terminal server.